BET9JA SHOP: HOW TO SET UP AND START YOURS

Are you intent on starting a bet9ja shop? There are many benefits of being a bet9ja agent because it is a lucrative way to earn residual income viewing the fact that sports betting is a very popular activity amongst Nigerians, in this article you will know the A-Z step of owning your own bet9ja shop.

How to setup and start a bet9ja shop - Businessnub.com

Bet9ja shops are growing in numbers recently and many people are becoming aware of sports betting in Nigeria, little wonder many guys now stay in betting shops more than they stay in their own houses.

Due to the present recession, many Nigerians are now taking refuge in sport betting as huge winnings are announced from time, this announced winnings are like fuels as they bring more people into the sports betting world.

Why I recommend you open a shop with bet9ja instead of other bookies

There are many reasons why I will recommend bet9ja over any other bookmaker in Nigeria which I have briefly explained below. Note that this is a basic how to become a bet9ja agent guide. If you need the complete blueprint then get it here.

a) It is Nigeria’s #1

You know the first is always the best. As Nigeria’s #1 sport betting bookmaker, bet9ja has the potential of growing more that the monster it presently is, having outranked other bookies and taking the first position, bet9ja is the bookie I will always recommend you start with.

Click here to get the compete guide

b) More agent friendly

Comments from their agents have always revealed that bet9ja is the agent most friendly bookmaker in Nigeria, there are very friendly to their agents and see them as business partners, they acknowledge the fact that without their agents they cannot be at the enviable #1; “Your success is our success – Victor Ekpeba” bet9ja always want their bet9ja shop owners to succeed.

c) High Commission structure

Bet9ja presently offers the highest commission structure in the sport betting market in Nigeria, this is the reason they have the highest number of shops in the country more than any other bookie. You can earn residual income from your bet9ja shop if you utilize the opportunity of owning a bet9ja shop which you can start with a budget of N250,000 depending on your location as it may be higher in some area and lower in some area.

d) The consumers prefer bet9ja

It is no news that bet9ja has the highest customers and the highest sales turnover of the sports betting market as it leads in both customers and sales. Customers tend to patronize bet9ja instead of other bookies coupled with their awesome features like: best odds in the market, up to 170% odd boost which means they pay you more bonuses, best live-in-play service as well as many other awesome features other bookies does not offer.

Need the complete step by step guide to setup a bet9ja shop? Click here

REQUIREMENTS TO START A BET9JA SHOP

Now you know every fact about bet9ja and why it is an awesome choice to plan on owning your bet9ja shop so as to start earning residual income, if you ask me what you need to start, below are the necessary requirements.

i) Basic computer knowledge

Since the service you will be rendering in your bet9ja shop is internet-based, it is advisable that you possess some computer cum internet knowledge to aid your business growth. If you don’t know about computers yet, you can enroll in any certified computer training academy to learn computer basics which doesn’t take long to graduate.

ii) A shop space

I don’t really have to tell you about this as you know it is the most needed, it is where you will be rendering your service of betting for customers, it is advisable you look for a big hall so they will be enough space in your bet9ja shop, install a bet9ja virtual game decoder as this always converts and increases revenue. Don’t make the mistake of renting a shop if it is not in a busy area, your bet9ja shop should be in a very busy area so customers can easily locate it, many make the mistake of renting their bet9ja shop in a place which is not busy because the rent is low, since you are not hiding your bet9ja shop but trying to make it available so people can easily locate it, rent a shop in a busy place, even if expensive, it is worth the money and you will be glad you did.

iii) Computer System

A computer system has to be present at your shop at your bet9ja shop which you will be using to login to your shop account and play games for customers. Make sure you chose an updated computer system with a sufficient ram space to aid rapid operation and internet connection.

iv) A generator set

Electricity has to be present because without electricity you can’t operate. You need a generating plant because most area in Nigeria the local electricity supply is not always sufficient so a generating plant is required to open your bet9ja shop. It is expected you own a good electricity generating set (new one advisable) which you will be using to work.

v) A big printer and one termal printer

A big and termal printer should also be present so as to print your fixtures and betslips for customers as well as other things that require printing like the weekly bonus options, hall of fames etc.

vi) Cash of at least N50,000

I can see your face squeezing since money has found its way here. Bet9ja normally request for some money from you to process your shop application details and there is high chance of your shop approval so you really don’t have to worry. Do not make the mistake of giving money to any of their staff to help you easily get your bet9ja shop approval, he/she may collect money from you and nothing finally work out, just believe you will be accepted since you have met all their conditions.

Click here to get the complete step by step blueprint

How to begin my bet9ja shop business

Now you have fulfilled all requirements of being a bet9ja agent and about to start your bet9ja shop application but don’t know where to begin. Here is exactly what to do: Head to the bet9ja agent application portal at agents.bet9ja.com which looks like this.

Fill the application form correctly. You will be requested to upload an image of your shop so look for a good photographer to take a digital image of your bet9ja shop. After filling every information correctly click the submit button and wait patiently.

You will be contacted by the bet9ja agent consideration team through the email you provide, they may request for a live inspection of the shop so they may send some of their staff there to inspect the shop and if there are satisfied your bet9ja shop will be accepted, you become a bet9ja agent  and start earning high bet9ja commission. Congratulations, we hope you successfully learnt how to become a bet9ja agent. Click here to get the complete step by step guide

See also  Alternate ways to get funding for your business

36 Responses to “BET9JA SHOP: HOW TO SET UP AND START YOURS

• fasina kayode najeemdeen
    9 months ago

good day sir/ma, my name is fasina kayode, from Ibadan Oyo state Nigeria. I’m happy to wrote this lette to you, that I wanted to becom one of be..tnaija agent, and I will be very very happy if my application was granted, and I promised not to be an intruder to the company. thanks

• Stephen Agabus
      9 months ago

Good day Mr. Kayode, kindly visit agents.bet9ja.com to get started and it is easier than you may have thought

• Adedeji idris olalekan
    9 months ago

Am interested in having a bet9ja shop thanks for the clues given

• Stephen Agabus
      9 months ago

You are welcome. You can always visit our blog for informative updates

• I want to be an agent of bet9ja and am from nsukka in Enugu satte

• I want to be agent, 08162123444 is my number please I want a super agent to call and guide me on how to open it thanks

• Stephen Agabus
      9 months ago

Good day Mr. Jude, being a bet9ja agent is not something too difficult, kidnly visit agents.bet9ja.com to get started and you can contact us in case you come across any challenge

• Igwe james
    9 months ago

I want to become an agent can I get
    A helper here

• Sunday, Emem Sunday
    8 months ago

hello sir my name is Sunday Emem am from Akaw Ibom state
    I have been trying to open up an account on bet9ja and i can please help me sir

• Like how much can I use to start up d business

• How much is the registration fee to be an agen

• I saw a shop for rent at onitsha and I want to open a bet9ja shop there but I was told onitsha is already filled up that I can’t get approval but really want to open it there how do I get approval

• Ezendu Ebuka
    7 months ago

I need somebody that wants to sell his existing shops and account.
    08163443595

• Chinyere Akpu
    7 months ago

I have understood very well let me arrange the shop first then I can register.. The computers are needed.

• Kenneth chidi Nwokoma
    7 months ago

please like how much do I need to startup a standard bet9ja shop

• Good Day Sir Like How Much Can Coast Me If I Wan To Open Bet9IJA SHOP AT BADAGRY AREA IN LAGOS SIR

• Paul Okpe
    5 months ago

I intend to work as Bet9ja staff, where do I apply?

• รับเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์รูป Facebook, รับจ้างกดไลค์, กด Like, ไลค์แฟนเพจ, ปั้มไลค์ราคาถูก, เพิ่มไลค์ฟรี, จ้างกดไลค์, รับทำไลค์ครบวงจร, ปั้มไลค์ง่ายๆ, ปั้มไลค์ Facebook, บริการปั้มไลค์ฟรี, รับเพิ่มไลค์, Auto Like, รับเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ เป็นการโปรโมทแฟนเพจ เพื่อเพิ่มยอดขายสินค้าได้, ไลค์แฟนเพจได้สูงสุดหนึ่งล้านไลค์, รับทำเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์เพจ, Up Like Fanpage, ปั้มไลค์เพจฟรี, ปั้มไลค์สถานะ, ปั้มไลค์แฟนเพจ, ปั้ม Like ฟรี, กดไลค์แฟนเพจ, บริการเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจฟรี, รับ Like Fanpage, เพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ ราคาถูก, บริการเพิ่ม Like ให้แฟนเพจของคุณ โดยทีมงานระดับมืออาชีพ ในระยะเวลาอันสั้นและราคาถูก รับประกันไลค์จากคนไทย 100%, กดไลค์, ปั้มเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์รูปเฟส, ปั้มไลค์เฟสบุ๊ค, โกงไลค์, เพิ่มไลค์, เพิ่ม Like, การเพิ่ม Like เป็นการเพิ่มโอกาสทางการขายสินค้าของคุณนั่นเอง ด้วยงานบริการเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจระดับมืออาชีพ ประสบการณ์การทำงานหลายปี, ปั้มไลค์รูป, บริการปั้มไลค์แฟนเพจฟรี, บริการเพิ่มไลค์เฟสบุ๊คให้แฟนเพจ, ไลค์แฟนเพจราคาถูก, ปั้มรูป, รับไลค์แฟนเพจ, Like Fanpage, กดไลค์รูป, จ้างไลค์, รับสร้างแฟนเพจพร้อมยอดไลค์, Pump Like, รับจ้างเพิ่มไลค์, ปั้มไลค์ทั่วไป, ไลค์คนไทย 100%, ปั้มไลค์มือถือ, ไลค์เพจ, Add Like Fanpage, ปั้มไลค์, ปั้มยอดไลค์เป็นคนไทย 100%, ปั้มเพจ เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการยอดไลค์เพจเพจเยอะๆ, ปั้มไลค์เพจคนไทย, รับทำเพจสินค้าพร้อมยอดไลค์, จ้างไลค์รูป, ปั้มไลค์เพจ Facebook, รับไลค์ครบวงจรทั่วไทย, รับจ้างปั้มไลค์, ปั้มโพสต์, จ้างปั้มไลค์, ปั้มไลค์ฟรี, เพิ่มไลค์เพจ, เพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ, รับทำไลค์แฟนเพจจำนวนมาก, จ้างเพิ่มไลค์, ซื้อไลค์แฟนเพจ, รับปั้มไลค์รูป, เพิ่มไลค์เพจ ราคาถูก, รับเพิ่ม Like Fanpage Facebook ราคาพิเศษ เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการเพิ่ม Like Fanpage ให้ดูเป็นความน่าเชื่อถือของร้าน, ปั้มเพจ, ปั่นไลค์, ไลค์แฟนเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์ครบวงจร, แฟนเพจพร้อมยอดไลค์, รับปั้มไลค์เพจ, ปั้มไลค์ ในโทรศัพท์, เพิ่มไลค์คนไทย

• ปั้มไลค์, ระบบเพิ่มไลค์, ออโต้ไลค์, เว็บปั้มไลค์, ปั้มไลค์คอมเม้น, ปั้มไลค์รูปภาพ, ปั้มไลค์แฟนเพจ, แฮกไลค์, Hack Like Facebook, Auto Like

• ซื้อไลค์แฟนเพจ, รับจ้างกดไลค์แฟนเพจ, ซื้อไลค์คนไทยราคาถูก, บริการเพิ่มยอดไลค์แฟนเพจ, จ้างปั้มไลค์เพจ

• Of course, there are plenty of people who bet on football primarily for a bit of fun.

• Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

• bayonle Michael Ogunfalu
    2 months ago

I’m name is Ogunfalu Bayonle Michael, from osun state. in my town there was a shop but is now liquidated, and I wanted to open a shop there trying to buy the account from the person ,but he refused to sell it for me, pls what can I do, coz I wanna become an agent. thanks

• Likely I am likely to save your blog post. 🙂

• Perfectly composed articles , thankyou for information. 🙂

• mike yonny
    4 weeks ago

good day sir am mike from kirri shelleng LG of Adamawa state
    I really want to open a shop in kiri. But there is some romou going around bet9ja has stop approving new account in Adamawa please what is the fact about this issue tanks

• Good day. I wish to know a little more about the cable decoders. Who provides them? Are they needed to be subscribed?
    Please I would prefer an email reply but not minding you reply it here as you wish. Thanks

• Do you prefer something startup new? Take a look at this offer. Only here the choice of young girls for every unique guy and completely free! They are obedient slaves, they will and want implement everything you say !

• Chikwelu Bright
    3 weeks ago

Good day sir, my interest was there before ready this, so it still remains , but i was thinking , if the area my shop is located is not ok by bet9ja staff does that means my request will be turned down

• Chikwelu Bright
    3 weeks ago

Am interested and i need more guid please

• This is another excellent review. I am using this ThirstyAffiliates plugin. This is really an excellent plugin.

• Onyebuchi Nnalue
    2 weeks ago

pls sir ,I bought an acct from some one in a Ogun state

.and I want to open the shop in Lagos …

is it possible sir??

• Ezebuilo best
    2 weeks ago

I bought bet9ja shop at enugu but the owner said the account can only be runed with his name i want to know if bet9ja company has stop changing of ownership?

• Puremature sets a really high level as far as such sites goes. There is no chance anyone can beat puremature in this region

• I’ve been surfing online greater than three hours lately, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.